Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Saturday, April 18, 2009

My New Nephew


~~~Spencer Micheal Boren~~~

My new nesest nephew was born on thursday morning! He is the son of Kevin and Christine. He obviosly has red hair just like Katelynn (his sister). They didnt want to know the sex of the baby untill he was born so this whole time they have been cluless about what he would be. Meanwhile Katelynn his now big sister kept saying he was gonna be a boy and nobody else thought he would and turns out she was right! They are so excited nd happy and they are now at home! I am super happy for them! I can't wait to see my newest nephew!

1 comment:

  1. He is so cute! hee hee thanks for being a proud aunt!We love you!

    ReplyDelete