Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Monday, March 9, 2009

Shamus O'Rielly

So our ward was having a St. Patricks Day theme for our March ward party. So my mom asked Dave to play a very tall leprechaun. So he agreed. It was so entertaining to watch him! He played such a great leprechaun, he had a great irish accent! We called him Shamus O'Reilyy. He made the whole ward laugh. He read a story about a leprechaun and a boy to the primary kids. They enjoyed it. Dave is so good with kids. He is going to make a great father someday! Needless to say i laugh every single day, several times a day. I'm grateful for being so lucky to have married such a funny and wonderful husband. My life definetly isnt boring. Oh!! and im lucky to have my birthday on St. Patricks Day! I cant wait to here Dave's Irish accent again! :)





3 comments:

  1. Just in case I don't get around to it, on 03/17/09, Happy Birthday!!! Will you finally be an adult?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought Dave was Irish, you mean he hasn't been faking that English accent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did get a great man! It looks like a lot of fun. I can not wait to see you all!

    ReplyDelete