Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Years Eve


So for New Years Eve my parents had some friends over. Dave couldnt be there he had to work. I was kinda sad he had to but whatever. So there was about 13 people there. It was really fun. We played some games, ate food, and of course socialized. Everyone enjoyed themselves. So ate midnight we at took pictures. Well In this picture i was talking to Dave wishing him a happy new year cuz he was on his way home from work. It was a good night. We all dodnt go to bed untill like 2 a.m. I have no idea why. So we all slept in. My mom and I watched the Rose Parade. Just kinda a habbit. It was pretty. Dave didnt get up till 12. And he didnt have to work so we were just kinda lazy all day. It was a relaxing, peaceful day.

No comments:

Post a Comment