Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Friday, July 4, 2008

The Zoo


Brandee and I at the Zoo.
Dave has really long arms...








We like elephants!











Erik and Deven.










The Kids palying......








Dave and I went to the Holgle Zoo with Brandee, Devin, and the kids over memorial day weekend, while we were in Utah. It was so fun! The kids had such a great time! The kids love uncle Dave!!! When i would be with them they would love me, then when Dave came they would want Dave!!! Haha. We love being their aunt and uncle. Dave is so good with kids. I know he will make a great father one day!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know that Deven and Erik turned into an elephant. When did that happen? :) Also Deven is spelt that way and not Devin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You also need to add me as a friend!

    ReplyDelete