Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Thursday, March 1, 2012

1 year anniversary of my miscarriage

It has been 1 year to the day since I had the miscarriage. I'm not sure how to feel today, except I know that I have had a very emotional and grumpy day so far. I Feel like I woke up on the wrong side of the bed. I was grumpy paying bills, and therfor stressed afterwards, because the medical bills keep piling up and for some reason, the stupid hospital won't work with you very well with payments. Then I have other obligations that cost money, that are frustrating, and then theres the 1 year ann. of the miscarriage. I think that; that fact is making it hard to handle all these emotions today. I feel sadness for the loss of my baby, but I know I will be with him/her one day if we live rightously.
Also, I have been SO extrememly blessed since then. I am now carrying our daughter who I love more than anything. She is such a blessing. We will meet her very soon. Our lives aren't easy, but we always manage to make it through the rough patches, and I know that it's because of our faith in our Heavenly Father, and our love for all he has done for us, with the atonement. I Know that everything is going to work out with this pregnancy and that we will have our little girl in our lives soon, and be able to raise her to be a virtuous daughter of God. I Just need to get through today, as best as I can, so far it has involved tears, and stress, but hopefully it will go better. I have a great support system from my husband, and he has calmed me down. I love him so much, he is always there for me, and I know that he is going to be a great father.

No comments:

Post a Comment