Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Friday, March 30, 2012

38 Weeks! Almost there!

Im now 38 1/2 weeks pregnant, and i'm ready for it to be over! lol. I can't believe how fast time has flown by, but lately I feel like everyday drags on and on and on and on! I'm just so ready to meet our daughter! We are just so excited to see what she looks like, which side she takes after.
In this pregnancy, i'm so over the swelling! I have kanckles! My feet, legs and hands are the worst. Sometimes even painful, my feet hurt everyday.
I found out at this last appointment that I was 50% effaced and nothing else. So all this last week, I took walks, trying to have gravity on my side. So far it hasn't put me labor. But I guess we'll see how i'm doing Monday at my next appointment. I also found out that I lost 7 pounds. My weight is just all over the place. When I have this baby, I will weigh less than I did before I got pregnant, which is nice and crazy! My little girl has been moving all around and I love it, however I have to pee very often because of it. hahaha, oh well. My emotions have been all over the place, most of all i'm just frustrated, because I just want her to come into this world! I guess when she is ready she will make her appearance. Anyways, thats how everything is going.

No comments:

Post a Comment