Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Only 43 days left!

Well lately we have been feeling our little girl move/kick so much more these days. It's so exciting. We have been going for fetal monitoring weekly and will continue to do so until she is born. She has been a little stubborn in these appointments. She defienetly has a mind of her own. :) Next week we get an ultrasound to see how big she is getting.
I'm now on 20 units of insulin at bedtime, which seems to be working. I'm trying hard to keep my blood sugar in check, which seems to be working. I found out at my last doctors appointment that I have actually only gained 6 POUNDS this entire pregnancy! Which seems to be ok, and obviously most of that is the baby. I seem to have lost weight like every other appointment, which is crazy. My doctor is not concerned about the lack of weight gain, since I could stand to lose weight.
I will be 34 weeks tomorrow! I have only 43 days left! I can't believe how close we are getting to meeting our baby girl! We can't wait!
This weekend is my baby shower. I'm so excited for it! :) I don't know much of whats going on at it, since my mom won't tell me, but I know its going to be fun! Anywho, thats what's been going on. I will post pictures of it afterwards.

No comments:

Post a Comment