Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Kicks and all kinds of updates.

Well I'm now 23 weeks (5 months 3 weeks). I can't believe how fast time has gone by. I knew the holidays would make it seems faster, but I didn't realize how fast. Thanksgiving was good. My parents went to Utah to visit family there for thanksgiving, so thanksgiving dinner was left to my sister and I. We split the work pretty even, and we invited an older couple from our church, like we do every holiday. They have much family, so it's kinda tradition now. Also a woman and here daughter from Devens work, that is investigating the church. We had way to much food and way to many pies, we had leftovers for days. My mom's mom is visiting from Arizona, she recently had a stroke, and my parents brought her back her for Chritmas. It's nice to see her. I feel sad though, because I dont think she will be able to ever come back here again to meet my baby girl after she is born. I feel like niether grandmother will get to meet her on this earth, due to the poor health they are both in. I'm comforted by the fact that they will one day meet her after this life on earth is over. Anywho... I FINALLY felt our little girl kick for the first time, It was Monday, November 28th. Luckily Dave was home so he could share that joy with me. (He has every Monday off right now and every Saturday off as well) I have been felling her all the time and I LOVE IT! if im sitting down, or standing, I wont move from that posotion until she stops, because I want to feel her move as long as I can. Silly, I know. Dave gets so frustrated that he can't feel her kicks yet. I know he will soon, I have felt some random kicks that I can feel on the outside. I recently had a doctors appointment last friday, and we had another ultrasound, because our little girl is already stubborn and wont move the ways the techs need her to. And since she was difficult again we have another one scheduled for the beggining of Janruary. Our baby girl is healthy though, her heartrate is 128, and she is 1 pound 2 ounces, Is what I believe he said. Thats all that matters to me that she is healthy and doing well. I try my best to make sure nothing I do harms her. I am super careful walking as if not to fall, and I watch what I eat. I take the restrictions a little to far, instead of heating up lunchmeat, I dont eat it at all, and a bunch of other things.

No comments:

Post a Comment