Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

So Thankful

I have to say that i'm one who usually thinks more about thanksgiving dinner than I do the true meaning of the holiday, which is being thankful. This year I have to say that I have never been more thankful for what I have in my life and the blessings I have recieved this year. FIRST, I am pregnant. I couldn't be happier for this blessing, especially after how the year started with a miscarriage. I can't wait to meet our little girl, and pray several times a day thanking heavenly father for her, and that she may be well, growing inside of me. SECOND, I have the BEST husband in the world. He has been amazing through everything we go through together. He is there for me when I need him most, especially these days. He has picked up the slack, and I can't say enough how much I love and appreciate him. I would be broken without him. He is amazing. THIRD, of couse is the Gospel. I have to say that I was forced to grow spirtually this year with trials and a new calling. I love that my testimony has grown so much. I have so much faith in the Lord and his plan for Dave and I, and I just want to serve him and be a loving daughter of God. FOURTH, is my family. I love them, even though we do not always agree. My mom and dad especially have been supportive to me in my times of need. I am grateful to have them and other family so close. I obviously have so much more i'm thankful for but, I don't have any desire to write everything down, I would be on here till my fingers fell off from typing to much. Anyways the moral is I'm so very THANKFUL for all I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment