Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Monday, November 24, 2008

Our Pumpkins


These are the pumkins we carved for Halloween that we got from the pumpkin patch. Dave carved the spooky looking one, and I carved the cute smiley faced one. It took Dave a long time to crave his, but he enjoyed it. Dave unfortunetly couldn't be at the trunk or treat where we took our pumpkins, because he had to work, but he was given several compliments on it. Dad and I went to the trunk or treat because mom was still in Utah. We had fun handing out candy... OR I should say I had fun handing out candy dad just walked around socializing. It was fun. I also cooked teh pumpkin seeds we got from the pumpkins. I over seasond them a bit so i was the only one who ate them... :) But now I know what to do for next year!




1 comment:

  1. Very fun pumpkins & cool car. Someday!!! Thanks for being wonderful. It is always so fun to talk to you. Hope things keep going well.

    ReplyDelete