Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Sunday, October 19, 2008

Our 2 year Anniversary!



So dave and I had our 2 year anniversary on october 14, 2008. We really didnt have any plans as we are saving money for more important things right now. A girl at my work to me about this park in Springfield. It sounded beautiful so we decided to go after we got off work. There was a cave which we didnt go in cuz you have to bring your own flashlights and we wernt about to go walking in a cave with out one. So we took this trail along the water in a forrest area. It was so pretty and relaxing. It was nice to get away from the stresses of the world. After wards Dave and I went to Olive Garden for dinner. That was nice as well. Dave and I plan on going into the cave one time. Oh and I have no idea what the name of the park was. All i know is that it started with an "S". lol. It was fun and very laidback. We both had a great time by saving money!

5 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! It's great just to spend time together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey it's Mark. You guys are looking great! I can't believe it's been two years. Love you bye.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! We are so happy for you! Sorry I haven't written sooner. I just found you! hee hee. Love you!

    ReplyDelete