Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Monday, October 11, 2010

From Summer to Fall

So we had a wonderful time with Dave sisters. It was so fun to be with family. I am no longer in young womans, My new calling in church, is the ward website leader and im in charge of the ward Newsletter. I am just trying to get use to it all. Dave and I are both still working. My sister and her family recently moved back here to MO. We have been spending alot of time with them and my parents, since they live with them. We are looking forward to the holidays, This is our favorite time of the year. We love decorating for Christmas! We just love everything about it, from apple cider to Christmas music. Things are going great and just enjoying life.

No comments:

Post a Comment