Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Here we come Utah!

So as some of you may know, my younger brother (Steven) is getting married on March 28th. So Dave and I are obviously going! We are leaving tomorrow the 25th and we are super excited. We dont get to stay very long, we fly home on the 30th. But while we are there we will see my entire family, and Two of Dave's sisters. Since we dont have time to go to Idaho they are coming down for a day! Oh and my mom insists on having a family photo since we have no idea when we will all be together again. Sad! But anyways i am so excited for Katelynn to be my new sister n law! Steven and her make such a cute couple! I am also super excited to see my bestest friend ever Hennifer! And something that i think is cool is that Dave and I will be flying together on a plane for the first time! FUN! I cant wait. Dave is so excited to have time off at work, he needs a break! So this is kinda our first real vacation! Well i will let you know how ot all goes!

No comments:

Post a Comment