Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Our Family

Our Family

Monday, January 5, 2009

CHRISTMAS!!!!!!
















On Christmas morning me and my mom got up and made breakfast. It took kinda long but it was good. Then we opened presents. It was a very quit morning with no kids and all. I was the one to get all excited. Haha. We all really liked our gifts. I surprised Dave with guitar Hero. And then 3 days later the guitar broke. I was so upset! So we returned it and upgraded to a set that had the game and 2 guitars, so we both could play. I actually turned out to pretty good at it. We have an awesome time playing together. It nice that i can be apart of something Dave likes to do. We have almost beat the game! These are our guitars. We like them, Dave got the better one. But it is technically his game. So Dave got me this really pretty necklace that i absolutely love! I actually picked it out awhile ago, but forgot what it looked like so i was still surprised. And we both got some other cool things. Dave and I bought my parents a log holder for their fireplace. They wanted it. So we got it. We had a quit morning but for christmas dinner our house was like a crazy, fun, fiasco. My parents friends came over and some of their kids with their kids, and their home teachers came over as well. so it was crowded but fun! Christmas isnt christmas without loud kids! haha. We all had a great time!

1 comment: